Renowned for their signature gamine style, French brand Carven is new to Flannels this season and with it comes a new sophisticated-yet-playful edge for the Carven woman of Autumn/Winter 2014. Read on to see if you fit the bill.
YOU KNOW YOU’RE A CARVEN GIRL WHEN...
1. Paris is your favourite city. You adore the romance and fantasise of owning an apartment with a balcony that has a view of the Eiffel Tower.
2. Macaroons are your go to treat.
3. Your legs are your best feature and you prefer to show them off in skinny jeans with a tucked in blouse or brave the cold in a mini-skirt.
4. Prints are thoughtful and considered in sleek monochrome and season-inspired tonal hues.
5. Your beauty obsession is finding the perfect red lip for every occasion.
6. No look is complete without the addition of a collar – whether it’s a kitsch Peter Pan or delicate lace, whatever the style, whatever the occasion, if the collar fits, wear it.
7. You always wear a high neckline and the thought of a deep-V sends you into outfit panic.
8. Alexa Chung is your style icon. The model-come-presenter has a penchant for Carven, and can do no wrong when it comes to dainty dresses, high hemlines and an abundance of shirts.
9. Autumn/Winter has you excited about an oversized wool coat, cashmere knits, Audrey Hepburn inspired little black dresses and cute A-line mini-skirts.
10. You consider yourself more Parisian chic than London cool-girl. You’re definitely more Emmanuelle Alt and Clemence Poesy than Cara Delevingne.
Shop the Autumn/Winter 2014 Carven collection now